Please highlight and copy the following Mod Application.
Then click on my PM here below----
paste, fill it out and then click submit:
You can also send in your application to:
If you need any help with, just give us a yell
and we will be more than glad to get you fixed
1. Where are you located (what state/province--and or country)?
2. What did you like most about Crochetmania that made
you want to join?
3. Why would you like to be a moderator at Crochetmania?
4. In what areas or forums would you feel you could be most
valuable---and have the most fun in Moderating?
5. On average, how much time do you spend online per week?
How much time do you HONESTLY feel that you could give of
your Moderating skills (to their fullest) in a forum?
6. Have you ever been a moderator before and If so, what board
(name and Administrator) did you moderate?
7. Are you Moderating, or doing any other level of assistance
within another board or forum at the present? If so, what site
and who is
8. At Crochetmania a Moderator should in no way EVER edit, or
delete another members postings or threads. All questionable postings
or threads are to be brought to an Administrator--it is for them to
decide on how to proceed. Would you have a problem with this, or
do you fully understand why this should be ONLY for the Administration
to decide on?
9. Final Question: Feel free to add anything else that you would want
to share-----pertaining to your qualifications and reasons why you
would like to become a Moderator here at Crochetmania.
All Mods will be choosen on:
1. Qualifications (references if any)
2. Time available (per forum needs)
3. All over application (will be fully considered)
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a MOD position here at Crochetmania.
If you have any questions please feel free to give us a yell
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum